M E D I C A L D O C T O R A T E



Dra. Novelle Angelene Espejo Tacod M.D

Everyone in this world have their own dream. Some of them don't know what they want, but eventually they will be able to realize what they really want in the future. Whether they want to become an Accountant and become a respectable licensed Accountant in the industry or to become a doctor like me in the near future.

When i was a kid, i jokingly said to my mother that I want to be a guard at a mall because I'm amazed on how the lady guards at JTC Supermarket work. They work with passion. But as time passes by, watching Lee Jongsuk, Park Shinhye and many more at my favorite koreanovelas. I somehow realized that studying to become a doctor and helping those who are in need is my passion. I also want my mother and father to be proud of me, and by pursuing this dream can help my parents and also myself to get out of poverty. There are times that I am uncertain if what course and profession I should take. But my second option, becoming a doctor emerged as my perfect choice.


Now that I am in the last stage of my Junior High School. I realized that my dreams are what keep me going: they are an object for me to strive on. And that object will be the key for my successful future.


Comments

Popular Posts