Parting Ways

The 4th Grading Period has reached its climax. This is the last quarter for us Grade 10 students. I feel happy because school works will now disappear but i also feel sad because we have to part ways. I will miss our classsroom and also my classmates, but we have to part ways because we have to take our own paths. I must say the this grading is one of the hardest grading i have ever encounter in my whole life but i can say to myself and to all graduating students like me is that JIAYOU(fighting).

I learned in the 4th Grading that you should manage your time in doing your responsibilities. Also cherish those who are important to you especially your friends because next school year you will choose your own different path that you will walk on to reach your goal

Comments

Popular Posts