The Year Of The Earth Pig

        The New Year is a Special Day for people because it is the start of a new journey together with friends and family or the ones you love. As for me this new year, i have changed a lot, and will change more of my bad habits and attitude.


         A new chapter, a new verse in life. What the new year brings to you will depend on how you handle the things that will come to you. This 2019, i learned to control my pride. I became more cheerful, and also i can control my temper. Also this New Year, i promise to be more be careful in making decisions. Sometimes deciding without thinking of its consequences may lead to a bad future. I promise also not to apply the famous crab mentality of Filipinos where "If i can't have it, neither can you.", the colonial mentality and also the mañana habit.

         The changes i have done may not be always good to others but i will do my best to lessen my wrong doings this year

Comments

Popular Posts